Modern Combat 5: Blackout is a 2014 first-person shooter developed by Gameloft Bucharest and published by Gameloft. It is the fifth installment of the Modern Combat series and the sequel to Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour. It was released on July 24, 2014 for the iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.1, and is the first game in the Modern Combat series to go completely Free-To-Play, a feature added in a new update.
IMPORTANT Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.
- “It plays as good as it looks.” – IGN
- “Amps everything up to the next level.” – 148Apps
- “Sharp controls, impressive graphics.” – Pocket Gamer
Step into the action as the latest installment in the best FPS series raises the bar for shooter games once more! Create a squad, add your friends and test your individual and team skills against other squads in dynamic multiplayer warfare!
Is single player your thing? Then step into a world on the brink of anarchy and shoot your way out of one dire situation after another to expose a lunatic who’s trying to tear the world to shreds.
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS
- 5 customizable classes that you can level up across single- and multiplayer
- Find the play style that suits you: Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper or Support
- Activate class-specific skills by earning and spending Skill Points
- Epic team clashes in Squad vs. Squad matches
- Talk to other players in Global and Squad Chat
- Individual and Squad leaderboards
- Win cool rewards in the limited-time events
CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS APLENTY
- Equip advanced tactical suits with powerful abilities
- Attach trinkets to your weapons for a personal touch
- Apply camos to the advanced tactical suits and weapons to mark your presence on the battlefield
UNIFIED GAME PROGRESSION
- Accumulate XP and level up by playing both single-player missions and multiplayer matches
- Unlock higher-tier weapons by mastering lower-tier ones
- Customize the perfect weapon using a host of attachments and jump straight into the action
INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN
- Fast-paced story missions with various challenges taking you from Tokyo to Venice
- Play the new Spec-Ops missions for a real FPS adrenaline rush
- Flawless graphics, music and voice performances perfectly adapted for a shooter game
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
- Intuitive, highly customizable controls so you can play the game just the way you want
Modern Combat 5 supports HID game controllers. MOGA Pro is also supported, in mode B (HID Mode).
Visit our official site at Gameloft
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook athttp://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
2 NEW Suits: Amazing-looking tier-4 Armor that comes in both normal and elite versions. The normal version has 4 core slots, while the elite has 5.
8 New Prestige Weapons: Due to the enormous success of the previous Prestige set, we added a new set of 8 Prestige Weapons to choose from.
4 New Armor Cores: Armor Cores are what diversify the game and bring the element of surprise, which is why we added 4 new ones.
Numerous rebalancing changes to the Armor Cores, Museum map and more.
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM” folder “android / data” copy into.
- Enter the game.
Whatsapp:- +2347083008039 Blogger, Seo master, web developer, C/C++ programmer, Embedded system programmer and AI